This workshop will be held in Missoula at the Missoula Photography School and will include:
- The art of storytelling through a single photograph (how composition can convey mood, psychological aspects that determine a viewer's perception)
- Tricks for continually finding inspiration and creativity
- The entire planning process of a shoot
- The importance of posing
- Lighting, gear and additional requirements
- A live shoot and edit - I'll walk you through the process of creating a conceptual photograph, from start to finish
- Your own live shoot - I'll be there to guide you as you photograph your own ideas
- Much, much more!
Cost is $260 and covers two days of instruction. There are two ways to register and pay: either email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link listed here: http://www.missoulaphotoschool.com/p/conceptual-photography-workshop-with.html
Seats are limited, so it's first come, first serve!
Whether your a blossoming fine art photographer or a seasoned wedding photographer, this workshop is designed to help you stay fresh in your given field. If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com or contact me by any one of my social media sites. Hope to see you there!