Social media is an invaluable tool that allows you to create on online presence, market yourself to potential clients and interact with current ones – if you know how to use it, that is.
In this class, I’ll give you in-depth knowledge necessary to understanding the ever-changing world of social media. I’ll cover:
- A brief overview of various social media networks
- - The difference between good “likes” and bad “likes”
- - How to choose which sites would most effectively support your business goals
- Facebook and Twitter
- Setting up your business pages
- Using and understanding insights
- What to post, when to post it and how to phrase it for maximum interaction and effectiveness
- Getting Facebook algorithms to work for you instead of against you
- Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Flickr, Google Plus, LinkedIn and More
- Strengths and weaknesses of certain sites vs others
- Which sites would be a best fit for your business and marketing outreach
- How to grow and keep your following
- How to convert your following into paying clients
- Hashtagging for exposure
- Your blog and website
- Why have a blog?
- Integrating your social media
- Successfully using automation (sign up forms, payments, posting, etc.)
- Search engine optimization (SEO), hashtags and meta-tags
- Your action plan for an effective marketing campaign
- Establishing your business’s online identity
- Narrowing down your networks
- Tips for effective consumer participation
- Taking advantage of user-driven content
- Approaching like-minded businesses for audience growing cross-promotion
- Using social media alongside traditional marketing techniques
- Using social media to improve your in-person networking as well as traditional print marketing
- Applying all of these strategies to your business!
- Bring your laptop and I'll help go through each of your individual social media accounts, answering any questions you may have about the entire process!
No matter what your business, a comprehensive social media marketing strategy is absolutely essential to reaching your target audience.
This class will be held on Saturday, March 7th, from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm in the Executive Room at Off The Leaf, located at 819 Grand Ave, Billings, MT. The cost is $150 and due to the intimate, interactive nature of the class there are a VERY limited number of seats. Register now before seats fill up!
If you have any specific questions regarding the class, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you in March!