Social Media Marketing for Creative Entrepreneurs
This course is specifically designed for creative professionals, entrepreneurs and freelancers (especially photographers & artists) looking to market their business through the use of social media.
I can't begin to tell you how important social has been in creating a successful business, and in this class I cover everything I wish someone had told me when I first started.
First I'll give you a baseline understand of the most effective social media practices that are applicable on any platform. I'll cover:
- Psychological aspects of social media (Exactly what is it that makes people buy what you're selling?)
- Creating a relatable and well-defined brand image and using that to reach your ideal target audience
- 10 Best Social Media Practices (These are tried and true industry tips)
- Scheduling, automation and saving your sanity
Then we'll go further in-depth into:
- Understanding Algorithms
- Decoding Facebook Insights
- Creating an Effective Ad Campaign (Including Real Time Demo)
- Tips for Increasing Interaction on Facebook Posts
- Understanding Instagram
- Running Instagram Contests
- Creating Free User Generated Content
- Feed Consistency
- Understanding Pinterest
- Backlinking Pins (Real Time Demo)
- Creating The Perfect Pinterest Photo
- 7 Most Effective Techniques for Guaranteed Repins
- Understanding Twitter & It's Uses
What are the requirements?
No requirements! Though it may be helpful to have a Facebook business page, or an Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest account before beginning if you'd like to follow along.
How long will the course take to complete?
The course should take about 2 hours to complete.
What kind of materials are included?
Each section includes live demos of step by step marketing techniques, as well as separate worksheets that allow you to directly apply these techniques to your own business and brand.
Why take this course?
The most successful businesses adapt with the changing times, and at this moment in time, there is no such thing as a comprehensive marketing strategy that doesn't include a strong social media presence. I'll show you how to turn followers into advocates and promoters of your brand.