Social media is an invaluable tool that allows you to create on online presence, market yourself to potential clients and interact with current ones - if you know how to use it, that is.
In this class, I’ll give you in-depth knowledge necessary to understanding the ever-changing world of social media. I’ll cover:
- A brief overview of various social media networks
- The difference between good "likes" and bad "likes"
- How to choose which sites would most effectively support your business goals
- Facebook and Twitter
- Setting up your business pages
- Security and privacy options
- Using and understanding insights
- What to post, when to post it and how to phrase it
- Posts, links, polls and the algorithms that run them
- Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Flickr, Google Plus, LinkedIn and More
- Strengths and weaknesses of certain sites vs others
- Ways to maximize the effectiveness of your posts
- How to gain a following
- Your blog and website
- Why have a blog?
- Integrating your social media
- Successfully using automation
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and meta-tags
- Your action plan for an effective marketing campaign
- Establishing your business's online identity
- Narrowing down your networks
- Interacting with consumers
- Creating a consistent schedule
- Using social media alongside traditional marketing techniques
- And much more!
No matter what your business, a comprehensive social media marketing strategy is absolutely essential to reaching your target audience.
The class will be held on June 21st, from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at the Billings Open Studio located at 2814 2nd Ave N in downtown Billings, MT. The cost is $150 and has a limited number of seats. As always, bring a friend and receive a discount; if you sign up with a friend you both receive a $25 discount! Register now to claim your seat!
If you have any specific questions regarding the class, please feel free to email me at email@example.com. Hope to see you there!