Social Media Marketing for Creative Entrepreneurs: PART II
This 2-hour, online course is designed as a follow-up to the PART I course. In this class, we'll dive into the other essential aspects of social media marketing for creative professionals (especially photographers & artists).
The entire course takes place over video chat, so it can be done remotely. When you register, simply pick the date and time that works best for you!
Remember all that info about follower conversions to your email list in PART I? This is where we put that to work. The bulk of this class is based on blogging and email marketing. I'll cover:
- Why have a blog?
- Choosing your platform (what to look for, what to run from)
- Setting up your blog
- Understanding Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Utilizing hashtags and meta-tags
- Social media backlinks
- Email list conversion
- Email Marketing setup
- Email lists development
- Email list services (free & paid)
- Embedding email subscription forms
Finally, we’ll bring everything together from both classes:
- 10 Best Social Media Practices (These are tried and true industry tips)
- Integrating your social media with your website and blog
- Scheduling, automation and saving your sanity
- Using social media marketing alongside in-person networking and traditional print marketing
What are the requirements?
How long will the course take to complete?
The course should also take about 2 hours to complete.
What kind of materials are included?
Each section includes live step-by-step demos, as well as downloadable worksheets that allow you to directly apply these techniques to your own business and brand.
Why take this course?
Facebook and Instagram are undoubtedly valuable, but they aren't the end game. Your blog and email list are necessary to bring everything full circle. Get started today!